Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tragedy....Happiness....Foot Up Your Ass?


Bey finish getting dressed and her and Jay went to out to lunch

*at the restaurant*

Jay: So Bey can I tell you something

Bey: *still eating* YEP I’m all ears

Jay: It’s about my past

Bey: *stops and look at Jay* What is it?

Jay: So as you know I’ve had my share of women…

Bey: Yea…but I don’t care cause you’re with me now

Jay: Yea but there was this one that was special….we dated for 5 years

Bey: She was real special….what happened?

Jay: I cheated…..and dogged her out

Bey: Did you ever hit her?

Jay: No…..i would never hit a woman……punk ass niggas do that shit

Bey: Okay continue

Jay: When I say special I mean it by she was pregnant

Bey: You have a kid?

Jay: DAMN BEY WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH THE STORY!?!?!

Bey: Damn my bad…..continue

Jay: Well she lost the baby in a miscarriage. Well still born….it was my first son and he looked just like me too….We named him Corey…..and today would be his 9th birthday

Bey: Awwee baby I’m so sorry to hear that

Jay: It’s okay

Bey: How did you get over it?

Jay: Now, obviously, miscarriages happen everywhere, to anyone, but back then I felt like it was my fault….I stressed her out by running up behind these video hoes and not going home to her….I mean when I was there for her I was there for her….doctor visits, ultra sounds, the whole nine….but I wasn’t ready and neither was she….I mean once she lost the baby we broke up and went our separate ways….i still haven’t truly got over it

Bey: Do you still talk to her?

Jay: Naaa only if I see her around we speak but that’s about it

Bey: Babe I’m sorry

Jay: Don’t be….just look at it as God’s ways of telling us it was time for us to move on

Bey: Yea okay

Jay: C’mon lets go back to my place

*Jay’s Place*

Jay: Well what movie you wanna watch?

Bey: It doesn’t matter

Jay: REALLY? Usually you always pick some sappy chick flick

Bey: Just pick before I change my mind

Jay: Okay Final Destination 2 it is then

Jay pops in the movie and sit next to Bey on the couch and put his head in her lap and looked up at her

Jay: Babe

Bey: Yes?

Jay: Thank you for listening to me today at lunch

Bey: No problem baby….that’s what I’m here for

Jay: Yea I see those big ass ears come in handy

Bey: You got jokes huh?

Jay: Well ya know

Bey: So what your big ass lips good for?

Jay: Well………

Jay sat up and started kissing Bey….he pulled Bey closer to him and Bey sat in his lap like she was straddling him….Bey started kissing his neck. Jay stretched his neck out some more so Bey could kiss more of it. Bey could tell he like it because he started grabbing her ass. Jay could feel Bey’s wetness and boy did Jay enjoy it. Jay picked Bey up while she was sucking on his neck. He picked her up and took her to his bed room. He laid her down and they started making out. Their kisses were getting wild as he started taking her shirt off. He took his shirt off and pulled her pants off. Jay turned Bey around on her stomach and used his teeth and unstrapped her bra. Then he started placing kisses all along her back. He flipped her back over and started making his was down to her vagina. Jay took his tongue and licked all her juices up and started sucking and licking Bey’s insides. Bey was going crazy. She was holding on to the headboard for dear life. He looked up and smiled when he saw how she was moaning. Then he reached into his dresser and pulled out his gold condom (big dick ass). He didn’t give Bey any warning and went right in. She completely lost it

Bey: SHAAAAWWWN ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The room started to get hot and humid.He started to get rough and Bey actually liked it. He picked Bey up, put her up against the wall and started going ham.

Bey: Shiitttt! Fuck fuck fuck! Oh God, ahhhh!

Bey screamed as he fucked her harder.

Jay: Call me daddy!

Bey looked him like he was crazy and he smack her ass  

Bey: Ahhhh! Damn! Daddy!

Bey whimpered as he continued to be rough. He went deeper and the freak in Bey came out

Bey: Dadddddyyyy! Yes! Right there!

Jay: Damn. Shit. Fuck.

That’s all he could say.

Bey: I’m about t…….

Before she could even finish, cum started to flow down their legs and Jay eyes rolled back in his head as he came.

Jay: Damn girl! 

He set Bey down and she couldn’t feel her legs so she slid down the wall

Bey: Uhhh babe…can you put me in the bed

Jay: You alright?

Bey: I cant feel my legs

Jay: *laughing* Damn really

Bey: Yea…just pick me up and put me in the bed

Jay helps Bey get in the bed….they cuddle and fall asleep both smiling….They spent they Bey’s Last Day sightseeing and just enjoying each other’s company….Bey went back to Houston and Jay went to Miami….Months pass and Bey is now in London prepping for her first tour and she had to attend “The Fighting Temptations” premier….

Jay: *on the phone* Babe?

Bey: Yea?

Jay: So what is it you had to ask me?

Bey: Oh…ummm…….I was kind of wondering if you wanted to walk with me on the red carpet for my movie premier?

Jay: I would love to but I don’t think we should do that

Bey: What you mean?

Jay: I mean if we walked on the red carpet together then the tabloids would start talking and spreading rumors

Bey: I’m pretty sure they won’t be as harsh as they were when DC changed members

Jay: That’s true but I just think we should wait on the public appearances

Bey: Fine….I won’t ask again

Jay: Babe don’t be like that….we’ll make one one day…but I will come see one of your shows

Bey: Yea okay which one?

Jay: I don’t know yet but just know im coming to one

Bey: So it’s a surprise huh?

Jay: Yep

Bey: Okay can’t wait……. But I gotta get back to rehearsal

Jay: Okay love you

Bey: Love you too bye

Jay: Bye *hangs up*

Bey went to the premier and looked stunning as always…..Then her first tour as a solo artist started…During all the madness of touring Jay and Bey barley talked or even saw each other…So Jay decided to keep his word and surprise Bey and go to one of her shows….it’s the same show Usher danced with her during Naughty Girl…Now the show is over

*Backstage*

Bey: Hey Usher thanks for coming

Ush: No problem….so how are you and Jay?

Bey: I don’t really like to talk about it but we’re good I guess

Ush: You guess? You mean to tell me he not hitting it right?

Bey: OMG USH………I CANT BELIEVE YOU ASKED ME THAT

Ush: Sorry….that was out of line

Bey: Yea it was….it’s just the whole touring thing is really making me miss him….havent spoken to him in a few days

Ush: I’m sorry….you have me to talk to

Bey: Thanks

Ush: Ugh Bey…..i know this is outta line again but

Bey: But what?

Ush grabbed Bey by her face and kissed her as passionate as he could

Bey: *pushes him off* BRUUHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?

Ush: I want you so bad Bey…..by the way you were grinding on me on stage I can tell you want me too

Jay: NAAA my guy by the way you just kissed my girl I can tell you want my foot up your ass

3 comments:

  1. Wow great post....Bey and Jay are so good together..and wth..I can't believe ushers ass tried to kiss or did kiss Bey..I know Jay is super pissed...please update soon..I gotta know what's next..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i wanna know what happens next! get 'em jay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when u gonna update?

    ReplyDelete