Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Its not Good Bye, Its see you Later.

DUDE!!! ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED THIS !! THANK GO FOR MY SIS RAVEN FOR WRITING THE MAJORITY OF THIS POST, GO FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER @RAEtodaVEN ! :)) Okay on with the Blog.

In the previous post Bey had a flashback to when she let Solo have a house party while Matty Matt and Ms. Tina were out of town. A fight broke out and Bey went looking for Solo and found her and Daniel fucking in the laundry room. Come to find out that's when Solo got pregnant........or is it?

Jay: you okay? 

Bey: Solo's pregnant 

Jay: *thinking* Damn it *outloud* Uhhh how far along is she?

Bey: Like a month almost two

Jay: *thinking* Uhhh ohhhhh *outloud* Beyonce we need to talk....it's important

Bey: Jay i'm sorry but i'm not in the mood to talk to no one right now. My little sister is fucking pregnant. PREGNANT SHAWN......She's just 17 *thinking* it's my fault i should've never let her have that party

Jay: Bey....I think the baby's Ty Ty's

Bey:Stop playing Jay......you know Solo would never cheat on Dan and no offense but Ty Ty is too old for her.

Jay: Yea but remember the week before the house party she came up here to stay with me while you and your parents went to Paris for some business?

Bey: YEEEEA 

Jay: Well....don't get mad but we kinda sorta *mumbles* got drunk and they ended up fucking

Bey: Whatchu say i couldnt hear you

Jay: I said.........we got drunk and they ended up sleeping with each other

Bey: How does sleeping in the same bed equals getting pregnant?

Jay: -________- Really Beyonce?
Bey: *finally gets it* THE FUCK JAY!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU LET HER DO THAT....and why THE FUCK you let her drink?

Jay: OHHHHH C'mon Beyonce.....you know Solange be smoking that Blue Ivy and drinking with Daniel. 

Bey: Yea i know that but i didnt expect you to let her.....Jay you're older then her. She's not one of your boy's.....she's my little sister *gets up and leave*

Bey went to in the kitchen and fixed her a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, sat at the kitchen table and just stared a it. She dipped her spoon in her bowl and poured the milk back in her bowl for about 10 minutes.

Jay: Bey? 

Bey didnt look up she just kept playing with her cereal. Jay knew she was upset so he just fixed him some Cranberry Juice and sat across from her at the table. 

Jay:I know you're shocked and upset. But-

Bey: I'm going back home 

Jay: Okay i think that's best. Want me to go with you?

Bey: No. I think we should spend some time apart.

Jay: But Bey... I---

Bey: No jay, I've made up my Mind ... Just stop..

Jay: So your just gonna Break up with me?....

Bey Gets up Puts her Cereal  bowl in the sink and walks upstairs..

Bey starts to pack up her clothes and calls a Cab.

Jay: Okayy yeaa, just ignore me like i'm not even DAMN talking. *follows Bey upstairs* Babe!....... Bey !! .... BEYONCE !

Bey: WHAT ! 

Jay: Let me go with you...

Bey: Did you not just here what i said Downstairs..... 

Jay:  BEY! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.. 

Bey: * Looks at him with this Death Stare* 

Jay: OK! YES , I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU ALONG TIME AGO, AND NO I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET SOLO DRINK BUT THAT IS NO REASON TO BREAK UP WITH ME.

Bey: DID I EVER SAY I WAS BREAKING UP WITH YOU JAY? NO ! SO JUST STOP, I SAID WE  NEED TO SPEND SOME TIME APART AND THAT'S WHAT I MEANT, SO GOODBYE, I THINK MY CAB IS DOWNSTAIRS. *walks out* 

Jay: *Grabs bey's arm* Okay fine, i understand but at least can i take you to the airport.... Please..  *looks at bey with his brown eyes*

Bey:*takes a deep breath then walks to the cab and opens the door* You can go sir, i will not be needing your services today, sorry for the inconvenience. 

Cabby: okay ma'am. *Drives off*

Bey turns around and Looks at jay " Hurry up and go get your Keys"

Jay: YESS !! * runs in the House and Gets his Keys* 

The Hold ride to the Airport was complete Silence,  jay kept trying to talk to bey but she was being short with him. They pulled up to the airport and Jay Helped bey get all of her bags out..

Jay: So i guess this is Goodbye huh ?

Bey: no, it's see you later.....

Jay: Okay well i Love you, and i'm sorry.... Please call me when you get to Houston Please.

As mad as Bey was at Jay she still Loved him of Course.

Bey: I love you too... 

They Hugged and Kissed , Bey walked to the Terminal and Jay Got in his Car ...




TBC ! COMMENT PLEASE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ! 







3 comments:

  1. Omg it's been like 3 months!!! Pleeease don't abandon this blog again lol. Great post & damn @ this whole situation

    ReplyDelete