Sunday, October 30, 2011

He did Not........

*Flashback*

Bey is back in Houston enjoying her lil break before going on tour. Mathew and Tina went out of town for some alone time and its just Bey and Solo at the house, looking at each other bored.

Solo: Soooooo Thu?

Bey: What?

Solo: Let's have a party....like an old school house party

Bey: ha ha you funny

Solo: No seriously thu. I just can't sit here and stare at you for the rest of the week...I mean I love you and all but I just can't do that.

Bey: Wellll *thinks* okay but if mom and dad find out and anything gets broken don't blame me. It was your idea

Solo: Yea yea whatever

Bey: when you wanna have it?

Solo: The day after tomorrow (Friday)

Bey: okay well you're buying and planing everything....imma just show up

Solo: really? You not gone help?

Bey: Nope *phone rings* okay Solo get out my room

Solo: is that Jay?

Bey: yea now get out so I can talk to him *phone still ringing*

Solo: y'all gone have phone sex?

Bey: The fuck? Get out

Solo: Okay fine I'll just have phone sex with Daniel then *Leaves*

Bey: *disgusted look* HELLLLLLLO?

Jay: Well damn it took you long enough

Bey: yea

Jay: What's wrong with you?

Bey: I'm just a little disgusted right now

Jay: Why? What happened?

Bey: it's just sum Solo said....that's all....but ummm can you come down here tomorrow

Jay: Why wassup?

Bey: We're having house party and I want my baby here

Jay: What y'all know about house parties? 

Bey: Oh yea I forgot you was partying with Jesus and his disciples back in the day. So you know all about house parties

Jay: -____- Really Beyonce? Shits not funny

Bey: babe it was a joke lighten up

Jay: still it wasn't funny

Bey: Okay sorry *doorbell rings* ugggggh hold on Jay someone at the door *runs to the door* Who is it? *no answer* *cautiously opens door*

Jay: So am I too early for the party?

Bey: Jay there's this guy that looks and sound just like you at my front door (-____- really Bey?)

Jay: *takes her phone* Beyonce if you don't hang up the damn phone and act like you're happy to see me

Bey: *hugs and kisses him* ya know I'm always happy to see you

They go get Jay settled in Bey's room and act all lovey dovey for the rest of the night. The next day Solo is gone buying the decorations and food for the party. FINALLY it's time for the party, Bey and Jay take their time getting ready and Solo is running around like a chicken with it's head cut off making sure everything is perfect. Shortly after people started showing up. The party guests are people that went to high school with Solo, Daniel, and of course Angie and Ty with their "date". About an hour after the party started Bey went downstairs then Jay. Two of the guest were letting the alcohol get to them so they started fighting. Solo was no where in sight to break it up so Jay did while Bey went to find Solo. She looked all over the house and guess where she found her!!!!! In the laundry room fucking Daniel. 

Solo: OH SHIT BEY!!!!!!

Bey: *closes door and go back to where Jay was*

Jay: did you find her?

Bey: *nods head*

Solo: Bey I can explain

Bey: Solo............I just hope he had on a condom

Solo: *thinking* Shit he didn't *outloud* Bey ummmm 

Bey: Save it....just enjoy your party and make sure thy don't break nothing *leaves*

*Reality*

Jay: Uhhh babe *snaps* Beyonce

Bey: huh? Whuuuuu? 

Jay: you okay? 

Bey: Solo's pregnant 

Jay: *thinking* Damn it *outloud* Uhhh how far along is she?

Bey: Like a month almost two

Jay: *thinking* Uhhh ohhhhh *outloud* Beyonce we need to talk....it's important





TBC..

S/O to my sis RAE ( @RaeLuvsBEY) for doing this update.. she needed to pay child support!   i had writers block.. LMAO  and go check out her Blog, ( jayoncechroniclesfulfilled.tumblr.com )  :)))

2 comments:

  1. Whoaaaaaa WTF does Jay need to tell her?!? I hope they didn't fuck or anything because that sure is what it sounds like... Pleeeease let me be wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Jay ain't do nothing stupid and i hope it's not nothing to make Bey flip out on Jay *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete