Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Runs

Jay: Any more skeletons in your closet?

Bey: *ponders* Naaaahhhhh…..we’re good on this end….what about you?

Jay: Well how about I show you

Bey: Now? Mamma was coming back to fix dinner

Jay: Well in that case…..we can go any time you want…..we can go back to where I grew up

Bey: Okay deal

Jay: So some anniversary we had huh?

Bey: YEP……we will always remember it

Jay: I still thought it was great…..you turned me on when you got mad and called me a bitch

Bey: Oh yea *looks off in the distance* Sorry about that

Jay: Don’t worry boo…already forgiven

Bey: Thank you

Jay: Guess what

Bey: What babe?

Jay: I bought you a bracelet to match the necklace

Bey: AWWEEE Jay you didn’t have to

Jay: Yes I did….i have to shower my baby with nice things

Bey: No you don’t baby

Jay: Yes I do….that’s the only way I can show you how much I truly love you

Bey: Well if you did that then I would be a gold digger….and I’m not

Jay: That’s true

Bey: Shawn baby….You don't have treat me to these things of the world....You don't have to fly me away or buy a diamond key to unlock my heart….I'm not that kind of girl….Your immaterialized love is what I prefer

Jay: *looking her in her eyes* WOW babe….that’s some deep shit

Bey: Because it’s true

Jay: I always thought you had to buy material things to win over a woman’s heart

Bey: No babe….the material things will one day disappear and what will you be left with? Nothing…..you just have to be you

Jay: Well I was just myself

Bey: *confused* What?

Jay: 5…….4…….3…….2…..

Bey: What’s that smell…..Jay did you just let one lose…………..HOE MY GAWD *covers nose* YOU STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK JAY YOU COULD’VE WARNED ME OR SOMETHING

Jay: *crying laughing* Sorry babe….ever since that dinner my mom cooked my stomach aint been right since

Bey: *runs and gets air freshener* DAMN BABY YOU NEED TO GO CHECK YOUR BOXERS….MAKE SURE YOU DIDN’T DROP A TURD

Jay: Can I have the air freshener please *holds stomach* I need to use your bathroom

Bey: *hands him can*

Jay: Your bathroom gone need Jesus and all of Jerusalem when I get done…OH GAWD *holds stomach and ass and runs to the restroom*

Bey: *laughs* He is a fool

Just as Bey is getting settled on the couch Mamma Tina and Solo walks on with their arms filled with grocery bags

Bey: Hey guys

Tina: Hey baby….you seem like you’re in a better mood

Bey: I am

Solo: Did you and Jay work things out?

Bey: Yes we did

Tina: That’s good baby….well invite him over for dinner

Bey: He’ll be here

Jay: *comes back in the living* UHHH babe you need a new can 
of………..Oh hey Mrs. Knowles….Hey Solange

Both: Hey Jay

Bey: See told you he’ll be here

Solo: Smart ass

Bey: *laughs* Solo I know you’re not talking

Bey and Solo go back and forth teasing each other and Jay and Mamma Tina just laughing at them….

Tina: Okay you two….Solo come help me cook

Solo: But ma….its Bey’s house let her

Bey: Now we all know I can’t cook for nothing

Solo: That’s true….okay ma here I come *leaves*

Jay: You and your sister are a trip

Bey: *lays her head on his chest* That’s my baby…love her to death

Jay: yea I can tell

Bey and Jay talk until Mamma Tina calls them to the dinner table….they all sit around talking and for once Jay felt like he really belonged in their family….they showed him so much love…he laughed and showed them why Bey fell in love with him….

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO. THIS was probably the funniest post from ANY Jayonce blog that i've EVER read. 2 thumbs up. can't wait for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww that was so nasty LOL u had me rollin ! they are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. check this out http://jayonceandbeyond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete