Wednesday, August 10, 2011

True Colors


Guy: Hey baby….How you doing?

Bey: Shut the fuck up

Guy: I was just telling Jay about your little tattoo on your thigh

Bey: It has nothing to do with you

Guy: *walking towards her* Oh it doesn’t…..who paid for it huh? Who took you to go get it?

Bey: *silent*

Guy: That’s what I thought….So….how about you go get dressed so we can leave

Bey: I’m not going anywhere with you….you sick son of a bitch

Guy: Beyoncé girl…I don’t have time for your games

Jay: Look my guy…she said she not going anywhere with you…so I think it’s time for you to bounce

Guy: Mmmmkay….imma leave….Jay you can have that hoe *leaves*

Bey: Jay baby I can explain

Jay: *looks at her and walks off*

Bey: *follows him* Jay….say something

Jay: *gets her clothes* Get out

Bey: *dumbfounded* Really….you just gonna kick me out like that….you’re not gonna let me explain?

Jay: Nope…save it…I don’t wanna hear it

Bey: Why you actin like a lil bitch

Jay: *stands up and hovers over her* Don’t you ever….in yo life call me a bitch again

Bey: Whatchu gone do about it huh? Punk ass BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAUSE
STOP
REWIND
Beyonce didn’t he tell you not to call him a bitch again….so why you do it? OKAY LETS CONTINUE




Jay: LITTLE GIRL DIDN’T I TELL YO ASS NOT TO CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN!!!!!! GET YOUR SHIT AND GET THE  FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!! I DON’T WANNA SEE YOU, DON’T CALL ME, GET THE FUCK OUT MY LIFE….YOU NASTY ASS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bey: Shawn….

Jay: *interrupts* Look Beyoncé…..just leave

Bey: But…

Jay: *leaves the room*

Bey gets her stuff and goes back to her apartment….She stayed in her apartment ignoring phone calls, ignoring knocks on her door, not responding to emails, just sat there in her apartment thinking about what happened between her and Jay ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY….So finally Mamma Tina and Solange got enough of Bey not answering their phone calls…they flew up to New York and went to Bey’s apartment

Solo: *BANG BANG BANG* BEYONCE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina: Solo quit being so damn loud

Solo: What? She needs to open the door

Bey: *opens the door* What?

Solo: DAYUUUUUUUUUUUMMM WOMAN!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?

Bey: Solo….I’m not in the mood for your smart ass mouth right now….I will beat ya ass

Tina: Okay Bey you need to go comb ya hair and take a shower…Solo you need to shut up…so Bey go do as i said we’ll be here when you get done

Solo: Umm where’s Jay?

Bey: I don’t wanna talk about him *goes to shower and what not*

Tina: Solo do you have Jay’s number?

Solo: Yes why?

Tina: Call him and see what wrong with Bey

Solo: No…I’m not finna get in they business like that…if she want us to know she’ll tell us

Tina: Yea you’re right

After what seemed like an eternity Bey came back out to where Solo and Tina where….she sat down on the couch and just stared at the floor

Solo: *snap snap* Thu Thu…Ma what’s wrong with her?

Tina: Braybee (baby) What’s the matter?

Bey: *deep sigh* Jay and I aren’t together anymore

Solo: OMG WHY….WAIT Y’ALL JUST CELEBRATED Y’ALL ANNIVERSARY…WHAT HAPPENED?

Bey: Well I was fixing him a sandwich

Tina: you gave it up didn’t you

Bey: MAAAAA REALLY?

Tina: you said you fixed him a sandwich

Bey: Yea I did…but that’s besides the point….So we were in the kitchen then….Mekhi burst in the door

Solo: WAIT WHY?

Bey: Because…..he still likes me

Tina: Bey….dont tell me

Bey: It was only one time after we finished our movie….we went to dinner…I got drunk….he paid for my tattoo….then we went back to his place and ya know

Solo: DAYUUUMMMM THU THU….YOU A FREAK

Bey: No….I was drunk….and Jay don’t wanna hear what I have to say….he put me out and I been here ever since…we haven’t talked or anything

Solo: Well….what you gonna do?

Bey: I don’t know…I guess get back to work

Tina: So you not gonna try and work it out with Jay?

Bey: No ma…he called me a little girl and a bitch

Solo: OH HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NAW….HE CALLED YOU WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Bey: Calm ya puss Solo…I called him a bitch he told me not to again and I did and he blew up on me…so I deserve it

Tina: Beyoncé I don’t know what the hell done got into you…but imma need you to act how I raised you…imma say this once and this go for you too Solange…don’t get caught up in this industry…Me and your father will snatch it away from you

Bey: But ma I’m grown

Tina: I don’t give a damn Beyoncé….you’re still my daughter and I will not let this industry turn you into something you’re not…you will not be an industry whore…do you hear me?

Bey: ugh fine whatever

Tina: Beyoncé don’t try me…I will slap ya ass again

Bey: Okay yes ma’am I hear you

Solo: for the record…I just write songs and dance…that’s it

Bey: *under her breath* Shut the fuck up Solo

Tina: I heard that…now we’re gonna go to the grocery store so I can cook and you…you’re gonna call Jay and apologize

Bey: But ma…he said he wanted me out his life

Tina: Trust me honey he didn’t mean it…just call and apologize for Mickey…or whatever his name is and calling him a bitch…smh *mumbling* I oughta beat yo ass for callin him that

3 comments:

  1. wow!!!!!!! a bitch!! and who the heck is mekhi or whatever!i hope they get back 2gether! this was great!!!! finally!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smgdh..mekhi really though..come on now Bey..ugh..I hope Jay lets her explain everything..and Solo is too funny lol..next post please..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol esther it's mekhi pheifer from when they did the movie carmen

    NOW MY COMMENT: Wooooow that was intense......all the yelling and what not. wooow. daaamn i hope they can talk and work things out. More!!!!

    ReplyDelete