Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Soul Mates


*All still sitting at the dinner table*

Tina: Okay Bey since me and Solo cooked you have to clean up the kitchen

Bey: But ma…

Jay: *interrupts* It’s okay Mrs. Knowles I’ll clean

All: You will?

Jay*chuckles* Yea…it’s the least I can do

Tina: *gets up* Well looks like you need to teach Bey about cleaning

Solo: Damn

Bey: Ma….really?

Tina: Baby I’m just teasing

Bey: Not funny

Jay: I thought I was

Solo: Damn

Tina: Solange shut up….come on so Jay can clean *they leave*

Bey just sits at the table pouting like the big baby she is while Jay is clearing the table

Jay: Babe…whats the matter?

Bey: Nothing

Jay: Well in that case can you help me

Bey: Jay..I….I………………..sure

Jay: Thank you

Jay washes the dishes as Bey clean the counter tops…………they cleaned the kitchen I silence…..

Jay: *drying the last dish* Bey

Bey: *silent*

Jay: Beyoncé

Bey: What Shawn?

Jay: You wanna tell me what’s the matter now?

Bey: Nothing

Jay:*hugs her from behind* Babe……I know something’s wrong….is it what your mom said?

Bey: Yea…she just made me feel worthless cause I don’t clean

Jay: *to himself* OMG here we go *out loud* She was just playing

Bey: Yea but you didn’t have to say it was funny……*walks away* that’s like you laughing at me

Jay: *sigh* Bey I wasn’t laughing at you….I was laughing at your mom

Bey: Okay if you say so……….i’m going to bed

Jay: So you not gonna walk me to the door?

Bey: Who said I wanted you to leave?

Jay: I just thought……….okay let’s get to bed then

Jay laid down on the bed, playing with his phone, and Bey went into the bathroom to take a shower. About twenty minutes later, Bey stepped out, dried off, and was just putting lotion on when the door swung open. Bey was so startled, she almost lost her balance.

Bey: *scrambling for her towel*  JAY!!!!!!!!

He grabbed it before she could, and tossed it into the bedroom.

Jay: Chill

He stood in front of her wearing nothing, and that was enough to shut her up.

Jay: I already seen you….. Ain’t nothin to hide

His hands slid over the smooth skin of her back, down to grip her ass and squeeze as his lips trailed over hers…..Her mind clicked off, going white as she pressed herself harder against him….Bey closed her eyes as he spread her apart, touched that one spot that drove Bey insane. Bey’s breathing came in uneven as he pressed harder, rubbed in circles.

Jay: *whispering in her ear* You like it

Bey: ummmm hmmmm 

Jay knew he had Bey, so he grinned and led her to the bed where he laid down, and she climbed on top of him, taking in his size. Bey was abruptly aware that they forgotten the condom, and started to protest, but as soon as their bodies started moving together, she was too far gone to care….Somehow Bey ended up halfway hanging over the edge of the bed, with Jay holding her ankles to his torso as he dipped in and out of her slow, teasing her into screaming dirty at him. Then suddenly, he started thrusting hard and fast, to the point where she could feel him in her abdomen. Bey gasped, too shocked to breathe as her eyes rolled back and she bit her bottom lip. After awhile of that, he pulled out abruptly, and she felt something slick run down her thigh.

Bey: WOW

Jay: Babe……that was

Both: AMAZING

Jay laid down on his back and Bey laid her head on his chest right over his heart……..His heart was still racing and as his pulse slowed down she noticed…..their heart beats were in sync……That could only mean one thing…..She finally found her soul mate

4 comments:

  1. Awww that was so cute <3
    (Bey took mama tina's comment way too seriously tho lol) more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bey is such a baby lol...the last part was on and steamy as hell..update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnnnnn the details were ON POINT. got me excited lol. cant wait for the next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. On 4th September we will all watch "Single Ladies" in honor of her 30th birthday. Let's give her the best birthday present ever: The highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give her what she deserves and what Justin Bieber, Gaga etc.. does not deserve to have!

    ReplyDelete